Daily Snap

Scenes on campus
Ico print Print | Ico email Email | Facebook | | RSS

This old house

The Pierpont House at 149 Elm Street on the Green is Yale’s second oldest building, completed in 1767, but it has been part of the campus for a mere 100 years. Purchased in 1921 from outgoing Yale secretary Anson Phelps Stokes, it was the Faculty Club from 1922 to 1977, then later the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Now, it’s home to Yale's Visitor Center.

Filed under Pierpont house, Faculty Club, Visitors Center
The comment period has expired.